Table of Contents
- Which Oil is best for Breast Enlargement?
- Why is Fenugreek oil good for Breast Enlargement?
- What’s the benefit of massaging the Breast With Olive Oil?
- Is there any benefit if you apply Coconut oil to the Breast?
- Is Olive Oil Good for Breast Tightness?
- Can Pumpkin Seed Oil be used for Breast health?
- Does Flaxseed Oil have benefits for Breast Growth?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Effective for Breast Growth?
- What’s the best Breast Enlargement Essential Oil Recipe?
- How can Almond Oil be used for Breast Enlargement?
- Is Evening Primrose Oil good for Breast Growth?
- What’s the effect of Castor Oil on the Breast?
- What are the side effects of using Oil in breast enlargement?
- Is Vitamin E Oil Good for Breast Firming?
- Can you use Lavender Oil for Breast Growth?
- Why is Fish Oil Good For Breast Growth?
- Want to know more?
Which Oil is best for Breast Enlargement?
The best oil for breast enlargement is Coconut oil due to its rich moisturizing effects that are guaranteed to provide elasticity and bounciness to the skin. However, many types of oils available stimulate breasts growth, these include the following:
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Clove oil
- Lavender oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Jojoba oil
- Avocado oil
- Ylang Ylang oil
- Rosehip oil
- Fenugreek oil
In the video below, a new study shows how lavender and tea tree oils can make men’s breasts grow.
This is our recommended Lavender oil supplement (Amazon’s Best Seller):
Why is Fenugreek oil good for Breast Enlargement?
Fenugreek oil is good for breast enlargement because it increases estrogen levels rapidly in the body. Furthermore, it also plays a role in improving blood circulation and aiding in collagen production.
What’s the benefit of massaging the Breast With Olive Oil?
The benefit of massaging the breast with olive oil involves making them firm and eliminating breast sagginess. Since olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin E, it can reverse the damage done by free radicals and improve the texture and elasticity of the skin.
Olive oil is also rich in polyphenols which help inhibit inflammation and reduce acne.
Is there any benefit if you apply Coconut oil to the Breast?
Coconut oil can be used on the breast due to its diverse functions which include the following:
- Prevent cracking of the nipples
- It helps keep the nipples moisturized
- Eliminates stretch marks on the breasts
- Enhances overall breast health
- When ingested, it increases the antimicrobial properties of breast milk
- If the breastfeeding baby has thrush, it makes it go away quicker
Is Olive Oil Good for Breast Tightness?
Olive oil is good for breast tightness due to its rich antioxidant and polyphenol composition which works on reducing inflammation and reversing damage caused by free radicals.
Even though there aren’t any scientific studies to prove the benefits of olive oil in tightening the breasts, researchers believe that massaging breasts with olive oil provides the following functions:
- Increasing blood circulation in the breasts which in turn makes them firm
- Tightening the bones of tendons that subsequently tightens the breast
- Anti-aging hormones like estrogen are produced which makes the breast looks younger and more relaxed
- Massaging the breast also stimulates the production of oxytocin hormones which reduces depression
Can Pumpkin Seed Oil be used for Breast health?
Pumpkin Seed Oil can be used for breast health because it’s rich in fatty acids and other nutrients which provides the following functions:
- Increases breast size
- Protection against breast cancer
- Relieves from dryness
- Reduces itchiness
- Maintains skin health
- Prevents stretch marks
- Reduces inflammation
- Alleviates pain
- Prevents nipple soreness
According to a study published in 2017, pumpkin seed oil can be used in fighting various diseases but there’s a need for further scientific evidence to prove this claim.
Does Flaxseed Oil have benefits for Breast Growth?
Flaxseed oil doesn’t have scientific evidence to support its benefit in breast growth. However, flaxseed oil is believed to improve breast health and have anti-cancer properties due to its high fiber, rich linseed, and anti-inflammatory properties.
A study published in the Journal of Molecular Nutrition and Food Research in 2010, concluded that flaxseed oil reduces breast tumors by interfering with specific signaling pathways.
Is Tea Tree Oil Effective for Breast Growth?
Tea Tree Oil is effective for breast growth as it affects sex hormones. In fact, scientific evidence has shown that tea tree oil can cause gynecomastia which is a condition related to breast growth in males due to the following reasons:
- Increasing female sex hormone estrogen
- Suppressing the activity of male sex hormone testosterone
What’s the best Breast Enlargement Essential Oil Recipe?
The best breast enlargement essential oil recipe includes matching your essential oil with other oils responsible for growing the breasts. Below is a recipe that can be used for breast enlargement.
- Add 2 drops of rosehip oil
- Add 3 drops of ylan-ylang oil
- Add 3 drops of sage oil
- Add 30 ml of sweet almond
How can Almond Oil be used for Breast Enlargement?
Almond oil can be used for breast enlargement by massaging the breasts daily for the span of 8-10 weeks. For best results, it’s better to heat the almond oil a bit before applying it. Evidently, they’re known to increase breast size (2-3 inches) by forming new cells.
Is Evening Primrose Oil good for Breast Growth?
Evening primrose oil is good for breast growth for individuals who have hormonal imbalances. A study published in the Journal of Education and Health Promotion in 2017, concludes that evening primrose oil can also be used to relieve breast pain, also known as mastalgia.
Similarly, another recent study in 2021, revealed that evening primrose is a safe and effective treatment for women with breast pains.
What’s the effect of Castor Oil on the Breast?
The effect of Castor Oil on the Breast is positive. It includes the following functions:
- Enhances lymph drainage and circulation
- Improves blood flow
- Anti-inflammatory function
- Detoxifying breast tissue
- Reducing and healing tumors and masses
A study published in 2015, reveals that castor oil proved very effective in preventing breast cancer.
What are the side effects of using Oil in breast enlargement?
The side effects of oil in breast enlargement include the following:
- Increased risk of cancer
- Hormonal imbalances
- Affects fertility
- Skin diseases
- Disappointment (if they don’t work)
Is Vitamin E Oil Good for Breast Firming?
Vitamin E oil is good for breast firming, this is due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin which reverses the damage of free radicals. Wheat germ oil is one of the richest oils in vitamin E and is most commonly used to make breast firm and prevents sagging.
Another recipe for vitamin E oil to make breasts firm includes the following:
- Add 1 tablespoon of egg yolk
- Add 1 tablespoon of vitamin E
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt
Can you use Lavender Oil for Breast Growth?
Lavender oil can be used for breast growth due to its role in stimulating the production of estrogen. However, a study published in 2019, revealed that lavender oil may have adverse effects associated with male breast growth.
Thus, consulting a healthcare professional before using lavender oil for consumption is the optimal way to avoid complications.
Why is Fish Oil Good For Breast Growth?
Fish oil is good for breast growth due to its omega-3 fatty acids content which helps in increasing breast size and preventing breast sagginess. Additionally, when taken in supplement form, fish oil provides anti-cancer properties, as stated in this 2009 study.
Want to know more?
Click the links below to access the individual topic pages:
This article makes use of information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Shaban A, Sahu RP. Pumpkin Seed Oil: An Alternative Medicine. Int J Pharmacogn Phytochem Res. 2017;9(2):11. doi: 10.25258/phyto.v9i2.8066. Epub 2017 Feb 25. PMID: 34924730; PMCID: PMC8681145.
- Truan JS, Chen JM, Thompson LU. Flaxseed oil reduces the growth of human breast tumors (MCF-7) at high levels of circulating estrogen. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010 Oct;54(10):1414-21. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900521. PMID: 20425756.
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; 2006-. Tea Tree Oil. [Updated 2022 Jan 18]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK501884/
- Jaafarnejad F, Adibmoghaddam E, Emami SA, Saki A. Compare the effect of flaxseed, evening primrose oil and Vitamin E on duration of periodic breast pain. J Educ Health Promot. 2017 Oct 4;6:85. doi: 10.4103/jehp.jehp_83_16. PMID: 29114553; PMCID: PMC5651668.
- Ahmad Adni LL, Norhayati MN, Mohd Rosli RR, Muhammad J. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy of Evening Primrose Oil for Mastalgia Treatment. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Jun 10;18(12):6295. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18126295. PMID: 34200727; PMCID: PMC8296106.
- Levitsky DO, Dembitsky VM. Anti-breast Cancer Agents Derived from Plants. Nat Prod Bioprospect. 2014 Dec 3;5(1):1–16. doi: 10.1007/s13659-014-0048-9. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 25466288; PMCID: PMC4327996.
- J Tyler Ramsey, Yin Li, Yukitomo Arao, Ajanta Naidu, Laurel A Coons, Alejandro Diaz, Kenneth S Korach, Lavender Products Associated With Premature Thelarche and Prepubertal Gynecomastia: Case Reports and Endocrine-Disrupting Chemical Activities, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 104, Issue 11, November 2019, Pages 5393–5405, https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2018-01880
- Yee, Lisa D et al. “Omega-3 fatty acid supplements in women at high risk of breast cancer have dose-dependent effects on breast adipose tissue fatty acid composition.” The American journal of clinical nutrition vol. 91,5 (2010): 1185-94. doi:10.3945/ajcn.2009.29036